Still waiting..

Sunday, December 27, 2009

On November 13th of 2009, a job application was closed for the undergraduate internship with the GAO. IN WASHINGTON, or L.A and Atlanta. can you tell the one I'm more excited about?? well on November 14th i received an e-mail stating that they received my application and resume and I would hear back in 30 days. SO when December 13th through the 16th came around i was excited as hell. ALAS, the e-mail never came, no mail through the P.O. Box. So from that day on I've been checking every single day. Even going to the application website to see the status. But as always it says "Reviewing Applications". People say that's a good thing, that they are still considering me. I'm more leaning towards thinking pessimistically. That its taking them long to reject me.

I guess all i can do is .......wait.

0 comments: