I am GIGANTOR!!! .....Fear me.

Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm 19 years of age, and i am currently on the verge of being 5'10''. (WOW) i know pretty tall. Anywho, i always have the hardest time finding pants that are.....well long enough. And finally after years and years i found a store that had some pretty long jeans, American Eagle. However, on friday when we went shopping for some clothes, i cound not find my size, yet alone LONG. So i thought ok, maybe i will try another store. I went to PacSun (pacific sun coast, for all those who have stores that can afford the entire name), and found my size and LONG, however, when i tried them on, they were TOO SHORT!!! It was then, when i started calling myself "GIGANTOR". I know i shouldnt be ashamed of who i am, but when i come to the point of not being able to find clothes, i sometimes doubt myself.

American Eagle, has the option of X-LONG, however, it can only be ordered online. So that was the plan, i would order them. I order a size bigger and X-LONG, because jeans, well.....do shrink. or get high-water. I guess thats what i have to do now, order online.

And its also funny, because shirts that are "suppose" to be dresses, well...........fit like normal shirits for me. Tall-ness.....comes with its good and its bad parts. I never have to get a stool :D



-FEAR ME!!!! :D

0 comments: