Pain.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

For the past two weeks, i have been having a pain in my back. At first i thought it was nothing big, but then later and later is started becoming worse. Yesterday night, i felt like any little move would cause agonizing pain. It was first thought that this pain was brought on because of my mattress. I moved around, so i slept in a different position. It didn't hurt when i was laying down. But as i got up, the pain came back. It hurts to bend down, and even to put on clothes and shoes. I hope this goes away, because starting monday, im going to carry around 3 (not so light) text books in my back pack. no break, one after the other classes. Oh boy........

3 comments:

Christina said...

This is a stupid question, but are you taking anything for it? If it's lasting more than a few days I usually gotta give in to some Motrin or something. Maybe it is your mattress; flip it over, see if that helps. Hope you feel better soon.

Audrey C said...

yeah, i have been taking Alieve. And i just bought some medicine called "DONAS". i thinks thats what its called. And my mattress doesnt flip over. :(

if it could i would. the best i could do it rotate it, to where i sleep where my feet usually are.

Audrey C said...

my bad is called "DOAN'S"