Magic to concrete

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I live in a world of magic, where the bad guys always lose. Where vampires and werewolves come out from hiding. Where warlocks come out to play. Where true love conquers all. I live in a world of books. From Jane Eyre to Beastly to the Twilight Saga, and various others (the color purple, the graduate, The Grimm Brothers tales, etc). In my world, nothing can get me, nothing bad came happen. But maybe my world and reality aren't so different. In reality, yes there is pain and suffering, but maybe also some happy endings. There are villains, ex-girlfriends/boyfriends. There are the vampires, those who seem to be loners, but are content with their lives. There are werewolves, those who are active. Warlocks, those who can make anything out of nothing. Love.....now there's a tricky one. I haven't found that one love story. But i think its out there. "Love is patient," right?......Right.

Maybe my world isn't so much different than this actual world I'm in. It just takes time to find similarities. I think i will keep looking. Doesn't mean i will give up those books that I'm so fond of.

0 comments: