Venting a little bit.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I took me about six years, but i finally ended the cycle with that one guy. You have the liking stage....the really happy stage....the i love you stage.....the possibility of a future stage....and then reality sets in stage. It's been hard, but i think the reason i always kept going back was that i never finished feeling whatever i needed to feel. We didnt have alot in common, his taste of music, food, movies, clothing, was so much different than mine. Yes i know, you might get tired of the same thing. But HARDLY anything was the same. I really think im done with that relationship. I want to move on. There is so much i want to do, and see. I think he was the major part of holding me back. I still have my beliefs. I haven't changed. and i dont believe i have to.

To whoever im suppose to be with, Im here. waiting :D

they say when you meet someone your suppose to be with, you'll know. I hope thats true :D.

"Keep moving forward"

0 comments: