Sugar, Spice & Everything nice

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ever heard the expression "God made you the way you are for a reason."

well.... to this day i have been wondering, why he made me like this. Why i am taller than average people. Why he made me a FREAK. God loves me, right? So why do i feel uncomfortable in my own skin. Yeah ,you, yourself can change things. Like your hair color, your weight, and even your eye color. But what im talking about CANNOT be changed. My height. Thats who i am. People say "wow your lucky that your tall." honestly, im not so lucky. You try wearing high-heels and not sticking out like a sore thumb. yeah, kinda hard to do. It especially never doesn't help my self-esteem, with boys. In the RGV, it seems that every guy is what 5'7'' and shorter. I am on the verge of 5"10''. I'm not shallow, but i dont feel comfortable.

so here are my questions to you GOD! Whats the reason for my height? When do i get my Happy ending? When do i get to feel comfortable?

I am me. Nothing else.

1 comments:

Jessica Hilton said...

You are so not a freak and you know that!