A.B.C easy as 1 2 3

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ok so i stole this from my sister, Jessica, who got it from other blog she reads. ABC'S about me!
Age: 19, however, 14 days til I'm 20!

Bed Size: Queen, the "magical bed," perfect for me, Pudge, and Chiquita.

Chore you hate: Sweeping, nope no explanation for that one. I just plain said don't like it.

Dog’s name: Pudge & Chiquita

Essential “start the day” item: A drink of water.

Favorite color: RED!!! Not like bright red, or blood red. I'd have to be there to show you.

Gold or Silver: White GOLD.

Height: 5'10" I am GIGANTOR FEAR ME!

Instruments you play: Played the flute Middle School & High school. Miss it from time to time.

Job Title: Free-loader (seriously)

Kids: HA! nope, one very cute nephew, 2 dogs & 1 cat. That's the closest I'm gonna get.

Living Arrangements: Living with My dad, my sister, 4 dogs & 2 cats.

Mom’s Name: Maria Dolores (a.k.a Dee)

Nickname: Audrey, Gordita & Lil Coon

Overnight hospital stays: Never

Pet peeve: People who take their sweet damn time walking & driving. (basically people who are IGNORANT)

Quote from a movie: "Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"

Righty of Lefty: Righty

Siblings: 2 older sisters

Time you wake up: Between 6:45-7:10 (on a weekday) on a weekend its a completely different story.

Underwear: what about it?

Veggie you dislike: Lima beans, Peas, and Mushrooms. EW!!

Ways that make you late: Oversleeping, Dogs not cooperating, Jessica, all my stuff isn't together, forgot my pin drive, etc.

X-rays you have had: for my knee, my ankle, and dental (for braces and root canal)

Yummy food you make: Banana nut bread, hmmm that's about it.

Zoo animals you like: Zebra.

0 comments: