My Pooches.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ok, I'm 19 years old, going on 20, and i am currently the owner of two small dogs & one small cat. However, the cat doesn't seem to behave so i kick her out very often. (Bladder problem) However, I'm extremely in love with my two little dogs, couldn't imagine a day without them. They tend to keep to themselves during the day, but at night, its just me and them on my big ol' fluffy bed. I love it when they are excited, they start playing with my feet, then each other. So adorable. Chiquita (Chihuahua) is the oldest, had her since i was in fifth grade. My dad says she might not be with us longer, i think otherwise. They can live up to 18 years if they live inside, and she does. Only goes outside to do her business. I believe she has a long way to go. :D



Pudge (The dog formally known as Odie) is a mutt. No, seriously, i have no idea what he is. He wondered into our yard one morning, and i kept him. However, buying him tags and a collar have been hard. seeing as i changed his name, and the dogs play too ruff they ripped his collar. and Oh yeah! he is a little overweight, but adorable :D
I love them the way they are....... <3

0 comments: