All work and no play, makes Audrey a .......SMART GIRL!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So last week i had four exams in four days! WHEW! glad it's over!!!! The last one i had was Intermediate Accounting. I had completely taken over any table that i was on.

As a result, i received an 83+2=85 on that exam. Yeah a B, but hey i was the 7th highest score in a room of 45-50 students! SO HA! and I'm also the youngest, can you even "conceive" what that feels like. When you out smart people 2-3 years older than you are. AGH! As for the other exam i did ok. just ok. But hey this is my major! Not the other ones. Except for AIS, but i hate terms, that's all it was!!! "Give me calculations any day, or give me death" LOL.

I have now turned into a complete nerd, spending my time in the library studying for my other classes. But hey, good grades looks good on a transcript which looks good on a application for an Internship.

I'm still crossing my fingers. It's a long shot, but hey I'm glad i decided to do it. Now just gotta wait.

ooooo!!! and I might be getting me a Green Ford Ranger. (Just like my dad's), yes I'm a girl and i want a TRUCK!! :D Don't Judge me.

:)

0 comments: