Easy as 1, 2, 3

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Think. Process. Got it.

Wish it were that easy. If anything were that easy then what would be the fun to anything. Having fulfilled a challenge is worth it all, don't cha think???? Those messages keep playing in my mind. What to do What to do.... Do i risk a great friendship just to have a relationship? But the truth is, i never really thought i needed a guy to be happy. Its true that i had my moments, but after a long time processing it, i realized i could be just as happy being independent. I wasn't looking for anything when we started texting. He was always my friend. But like everything in life, it progressed to feel a little more. Can you see my dilemma?
No?
What if things end bad? But really how could they? We both have the personality of good, honest people. AGH! all the possibilities.
So many things in common, yet so different. Isn't that usually what people want? Someone they can enjoy the things they love but also learn new things?
Yes.
All i can do right now is think. So that's what I'll do.

Think. Think. Think. Think. Process. Process. Got it.

I hope.

0 comments: