Tale as old as time.....

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ok so I'm pretty obsessed with "Beauty & the Beast." Why? I'm not sure. I like the moral of the story, that beauty is within. Over the years I've collected about the movie.

The BEAST doll i bought December 2009. I use to have one, but i suppose my mother gave it away. So i searched for it and found one. For under $10!!!!


I received the "Enchanted Castle" as a birthday gift. Its also a musical box, that of course plays "Tale as old as time..." (also known as "Beauty and the Beast"). And lights up with just a flip of a switch.


As a Christmas gift, i received the "Belle" figurine. With a scene at the bottom of her dress.


AND OMG! Donna High School put on a play, of...guess what! Beauty and the Beast! Yeah. Which starred an old high school buddy Julio Navarro as the BEAST. It was good, still....i wished i could have seen it on Broadway. You never know, things just happen. :D

I was testing my watercolors. However after the finished product, i come to realize that i liked it better when it was just in pencil. Oh well. I'VE NEVER WORKED WITH WATERCOLORS!!! Sue me! LOL

" Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Bitter sweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong"

0 comments: