New Years Eve

Friday, January 1, 2010

Usually every holiday is spent with me and my cousins locked in their room playing "ROCKBAND" (or this year "GUITAR HERO"). And the adults in the living room watching t.v. and falling asleep. This year was particularly different, my Tia Anna called me around 9:20 in the morning, asking what the menu was going to look like, and during that conversation she mentioned playing games, like Pictionary, TABOO, and maybe MAD-GAB. So i intentionally left my PS3 and Guitar Hero here at home. And BOY am i glad i did. This New Years was the BEST!!! We ended up, of course, helping out in the kitchen. But once we got away we headed to the living room the it got a little more exciting. Making fun of the "Newbie," it was HIGH-LA-RI-OUS!!!! Dinner time, and by that time my Tio Gilbert, my cousin Anthony and his cousin Gilbert joined us. Dinner was delicious especially the potato salad! (YUM!) During dinner we were discussing what we should do after. It was decided, we were gonna play TABOO. Now to figure out the teams. Of course me and Jess would be on the same team, and Victoria, Annie, and the "Newbie" would be on another. We were short one. Anthony and Gilbert didn't want to play. So we asked my cousin Robert. And Shockingly he wanted to play, which was a big first because he usually passes up on the offer. It was totally FUN! and we whipped them big time! But of course what goes up must come down (not even referring to gravity). We ended up losing at Pictionary :(. But it was all in good fun :D. Then it was time to wait for midnight. But the night went way better than i thought it was. The best New Years Eve to this day.

0 comments: