She's a Maniac...a maniac

Thursday, January 21, 2010

As anyone does when your late to work, school, or any other kind of event, you speed on the road. And that is the case with my older sister, Jessica. I swear that's how I'm gonna die, in a car accident. Yesterday was bad. Of course she was speeding but then all of a sudden the traffic on the expressway came to a stop. Scary, i know. Imagine being in the passenger seat feeling like you can't do anything. Just hold your breath and wait for it to end. I know my expressions get on her nerves, but hey i see the same the expressions on her face when I'm driving. but usually she is to busy to pay attention because she is texting on her iPhone. Even when she is the one driving. As i said in the title "MANIAC". It kinda reminds me of that song "Maniac" by Michael Sembello

"She's a maniac, maniac on the floor

And she's dancing like she's never danced before"

1 comments:

Jessica Hilton said...

K. 3 corrections here missy:

1. It's "breath" not "breathe". Grammar.

2. iPhone! Not iPod!

3. I'm not a maniac! I've seen worse, lol. And hey at least TODAY I was on time :)