Washington, D.C.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In November 2009 I applied for a Financial Auditor Student Undergraduate Internship. Today, I learned that I didn't get accepted into the Internship. I was/am totally bummed about it. I really wanted to move to the Capital. I guess I have to find other ways to get out of the Valley. My dad said "their loss," but is it really. Maybe i did something. I know i don't have any work experience but how can i get work experience when no will give me a job because i don't have work experience. This totally BLOWS!!

Keep moving forward, right?


Right.

"Dear ADRIANA CEDILLO,

We previously notified you that your application for Financial Auditor Student Undergraduate Intern, GAO-10-FMA-0599-01 was forwarded to a screening panel for consideration. Unfortunately, the screening panel did not recommend your application for further consideration for this opportunity.

We genuinely appreciate your interest in a position with the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and encourage you to apply for future opportunities.

Please visit us on the web at www.gao.gov/careers to learn about available positions.Again, thank your for your interest in GAO.

Human Capital Office

Recruiting and Hiring Center"

0 comments: