Rumbly in my tummy

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My older sister Jessica had been sick for.....hmmmm....about a week and a half. And I hadn't caught the sickness, thank goodness because i just started school yesterday. However this morning i was going to go the the rec center since i have this HUGE break (5 hours!). Things did happen the way they should have. I woke up feeling sick, my throat hurting and my stomach feeling like it was boiling. 3 1/2 hours later i still feel the same, my voice going in and out. Its getting hard to concentrate.

This is where i would blame Jessica. But in reality it really isn't her fault. Because i had woken up once during the week with a sore throat. and did i take anything? No of course not. My first mistake.

However, my appetite hasn't gone away. I'm still hungry.

I'm a weird kind of sick. Usually people are so sick that they can't even move. You don't usually see me doing that. I'm an active sick person. But sick after all.

Taking medicine tonight. If i can remember.

1 comments:

Jessica Hilton said...

I will remind you!


And thank you for not blaming me! I wish I could afford a shot and make it all go away!