Blogging FAIL!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Blogger.com,

I'm so sorry i haven't posted anything in a while. You see I've been busy with school.
Please forgive me. I love you :D.

Sincerely,

Audrey D.


HA!!! Well it is true. Out of the four days i got to school i have exams every single DAY!!!!
Don't believe me??

Well:
Monday: Accounting Information Systems EXAM
Tuesday: Business STATS EXAM & Multiple-choice online due for Intermediate Accounting
Wednesday: Marketing EXAM
Thursday: Intermediate Accounting Problems in-class

TOLD YA! An exam just about for every class except Individual Tax. Thank goodness.

So the Bridal Shower is coming up, 24 days to be exact. Lots to do. Cake is already orders, prizes already purchased. Place already booked (seeing as it is at the house) LOL. Now we just need everything else. I'm gonna see if i can go get the decorations and plates & cups on Friday.

Things seem to be whooshing by so quickly, I'm not sure if i can keep up. :(
I am however, looking forward to April 17th. I get to look all prettiful and I'm not even the BRIDE! I know my sister will look gorgeous! she always does, of course with a little help with make-up and what not :D

One more year and i will be out of COLLEGE!!! Yes. Not sure where i will go. But anywhere but here. Pudge, Chiquita, Erin and I will be outta here! whoa....three pets, i must be crazy.

Lots of new things to do. I can't wait!

Till next time..

0 comments: