Nothing New (i think)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My life hasn't been particularly interesting. Kinda boring. Wake up, go to school, come home and watch some tube, go to sleep, and REPEAT. Saturdays are a little better, especially with the wedding day coming up from around the corner. I had been HOPING to start a new relationship, however, things haven't been going that great. We agreed to get to know each other, but things.....slowed down a lot. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or not. I feel like I've fallen HARD!, he was already a close friend. I suppose i just have to patient. I'm in no rush anyways.

This past Saturday was fun! especially the morning were ALAS we got to play racquetball. (With Jessica [my sister], Danny [my future brother-in-law], and myself). I got hit, Jess got hit, and i LOST!!! But hey! i had fun. Hopefully we get to do it more often.

We had cake tasting last week (Thursday), and Jess didn't give a preference on what flavor so they brought us their most popular three. And from those three Jess and I agreed on a flavor. Its not too overpowering as the chocolate, and not too plain like the vanilla. It was an Almond flavor with butter cream frosting.

You may be asking, why isn't the groom doing this with the bride? well.....Danny works 2 jobs! And hardly has any free time. That is where I step in, being the M.O.H, (for those who are not wedding literate) Maid Of Honor, and all.

One particular thing I'm dreading, dreading, dreading. Is having my ex as the best man. I really thought Danny would've been like "OK, maybe my brother should be the best man". Since seeing as the current best man couldn't give two figs about the wedding. Must put on a smile for my sister and Danny. Any who, its only for two minutes total (i think), walking up the aisle after the wedding, and the reception. After that, FAMILY TIME!!! :D


74 days til Jess becomes "Mrs. Jessica R. Hilton." :D

0 comments: