Jessica says.....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have a twisted-dark-messed up sister!!! Its true! Don't Believe me??? Wait until you read what i have to say.

The day was February 12, 2010, I received a text from my sister that Randy Perez was on the news. And of course i was curious. When i asked why, she replied that he was arrested. Again i asked why. "Involuntary murder" was her reply. So i was shocked. She then began telling me the story, that some dude was trying to break into Randy's car and Randy came out and stabbed him with a knife, and the dude died. Ok, i was freaking out by that time. "JUST KIDDING!!" is what she said. KIDDING?!?!?! That isn't a very funny joke :(

But seriously he was on the news. I will attach the link so you can read what really happened! Jessica = EVIL!!! The baker was right, she is the evil twin!

http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Couple-Says-Reception-Hall-Foreclosed-Before/BhdKzDlR-UurmxJuxFgSWw.cspx?rss=1652

0 comments: