Highway to Hell......

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do you ever have that dream, when your all alone on a dark road? I've been having it a lot lately. Its just me, alone, dark not a star in the sky. But you can see the yellow lines on the road so clearly, like a light is shiny on it, but yet, there isn't a source of light anywhere. Then I look up, and numbers start coming at me on both sides. Significant numbers of course, the cost of the cake, the cost of the gifts, my shoes, my wrap, gas for when Jess leaves, etc. I'm scared that i can't do it on my own. Then suddenly its a flash a white. Then the END. Maybe its the same light i see every time i close my eyes just before i go to sleep.

I think it might mean that i need some kind of support. I think i can budget. The only really high expense is the cake, and yes i know i don't have to pay that much (my mom has made that very clear). But come on, its my sister. I don't want a plain old sheet cake. Its a tier cake. Never had one.

I just got to budget right. Make a list of things I NEED!!! and some money aside for "Alice in Wonderland" 3D.

I think i can do it. I know i can.

0 comments: