Numbers, Numbers, and boy on my mind :D

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Numbers keep going through my head, like cars passing by on the expressway. So much things to do, and so little time. There is still the bridal shower, and i want it to be special for my sister. Since these financial troubles have been really hard on everyone. I'm actually considering asking my mom for money. No! not from her, but from a loan company. I'm gonna get money back from the tax refund. Thanks to my dad. But I'm totally scared that it will come in late. And the bridal shower is in MARCH!!! I still need to buy my shoes for my bridesmaid dress. And pay to get my hair and make-up done. I really want to enjoy this wedding. Even if i am the MOH! I'm an over achiever after all, which may come in handy.

Ok, update about the boy in my life. Things have slowed down a bit. Still contemplating if its a good thing or not. I just hope things happen before the wedding, since he is the MVP :D. LOL. Or even after. I'm not really picky. Whats funny is that i can't help but keep out these two Chinese fortunes out of my head. From P.F. Changs "You will meet your true love unexpectedly," and from Lotus Inn's place mat for the HORSE "You will marry early". It just seems totally odd. I can't really do anything about it. Must wait i shall. and i will :D

another cake tasting, and looking at tuxes this weekend.

72 days till Wedding DAY!

0 comments: