Sisterly love...

Monday, February 8, 2010

For those of you who know me and my sister, you definitely see a resemblance between the two of us. Ever since we came to being around the same height, people have confused us for twins. Which I'm not sure if its good or bad for Jess. Seeing as she is two years older than me. I'm pretty sure when she is older, being called my twin will be a good thing, because they will think she is younger. now?? I'm not so sure. Well any hoot, we have been called twins by a drunk lady at the bowling alley, strangers from stores, the florist, and the cake guy @ "Sweet & Tasty." Will it ever end!!! I think not.

We even think alike. I know .....strange. But after coming home from a long day of shopping for the bridal shower. While driving on Salinas we realized that they moved the "Little Redskin Raspa stand." (Not very sure of the name) ANYWAYS! we both pointed at the new placement of the stand, then turned to look back at its old place, then back to where it is now. AT THE SAME TIME!!! Just when i thought it was already weird. LOL

However we are a dangerous duo, when playing "Taboo" together. SO watch out!

0 comments: